Saturday, June 11, 2011

Back

So, I seem to have abandoned this blog once I left ACC. I came back after stalking an online friend and finding her blog. It reminded me of this. I saw this blog a few times recently while I was being an egotistical bitch and Googling my username. I finally decided to return.

There isn't much for me to talk about right about. I haven't done too much. Currently I am on some forums and surfing the web as I talk to some internet friends on Skype. It's about 10:30 at night and I have my brother's graduation tomorrow morning. I've also decided I will dye my hair a dark blonde this week, but my aunt, who does my hair, is unavailable at the moment. She is out for my uncle's birthday. I'm a little nervous about how it will treat my hair, even though I plan on doing it gradually and with a cream developer in 20 volume. I'm also excited for the change. I plan on dying my eyebrows a bit later as well, and leaving my roots as I do not wish to burn my scalp.

Until later, if I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment