Sunday, February 21, 2010

Falling Behind

Lately my grades have been slipping. I find myself unmotivated to do my homework, despite the fact I know I have to. I plan to change this immediately. As soon as I go back to school Monday homework will become a priority. I will do it as soon as I arrive home, starting with my Honors Chemistry. I know I can do well in that class if I try, despite the fact I find it highly uninteresting. My main concern, though, is college o failing a class. How can I expect to pass Geometry if I never pay attention or do homework? I had no idea what or last test was even on. I don't want to get a report card with even a C on it. I really need to step up and take charge. How do I expect to be able to go away to college on my grades? I know I don't want to stay home, and the only good colleges that are far require better grades than my current ones. I'm really worried, and yet I keep putting of my homework I received over break. There's something seriously wrong with this. How can I be concerned and yet do nothing? It's like I'm purposely making myself fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment